DIPSERSAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anaya application

3 posters

Go down

Anaya application Empty Anaya application

Post by Anaya Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:43 pm

1. Your name-Anaya/ rl name Igor
2. Your age- 22
3. Nationality- Serbian,Croatian
4. On what servers u have played- Roxy,Celes,Kastien,and lots of high rates in between
5. How many hours u play usually- a lot,lots of free time atm
6. What time of day you play ? your GMT - +1
7. Your PC config ? Do you have decent internet connection - AMD Athlon 2400 mhz,2GB ram,Gforce 9400GT,640 GB HDD
8. What you expect from clan- mostly pvp,but ofc cool clan mates that are serious(well serious enough xD)
9. How can u be useful to clan- well i am up for pvp/epics/sieges anytime,i know what am i doing in pvp and i dont fail
10. Have you ever been in arranged 9vs9 fight- ofc
11. Can you use Ventrilo ? Have a mic ? Can you speak English ? yes,i dont like clans that dont have any ways of comunication but text chat,yes i have mic and yeah i think i can speak english ^^
12. Did you read the clan rules ? yeap and its fine by me
13. Char name, class , lvl , gear on your previous server ? Wendigo: PP 76lvl/SH 76/EE 62(just started sub) Full DC set,Tateossian set,Homu +7
14. Nobless (future ) ? On last server i finished noblesse quest on 62lvl just had to wait 75 to finish quest so yeah my goal is to get noblesse (hope i didnt screw this question Surprised )
15. Anyone who can recommend you ? nope,not in this clan
16. Your target on server ? to do best as i can and helm my clan be at the top
17. Why u want to join us ? you seemed like a good clan( i hope ^^)
18. What clans u have been before, why you left them ? And ex chars and name changes if you have ? DarkArts-Hyborian(Roxy,server was crap and everyone left it),SeelenFeuer-Wendigo(Celes,i had i fight with some ally member cause he screwed up our clan mate and i was kicked from clan),Reapers-Wendigo(Kastien, iplayed there till 72 lvl and got bored by server cause it was mid rate and some other thing..)
19. Can you be online for sieges when needed ? Yeah wouldnt miss sieges in my life
20. Are u rdy to play anytime your needed class ? Yes
21. Can you stay calm at pvp? Yeah but i hate loosing
22. Are u a party leader or follower type of person ? i am follower,i do what im ordered to do
23. Do you play from home or -net cafee ? Home ofc ^^
24. What class you would like to play on the new server are u rdy to make what clan asks you? I have started EE on server
25. Whats your experience with all classes ? Since i played on high rates i played every class but i cant say i RLY know how to play em,i am good with nukers,archers and supports.

Anaya

Back to top Go down

Anaya application Empty Re: Anaya application

Post by CoolBreeze Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:05 pm

+1 we were together in party for raid lvl 21 :-D

CoolBreeze

Back to top Go down

Anaya application Empty Re: Anaya application

Post by natural Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:55 pm

+for ee
natural
natural