DIPSERSAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application BD

Go down

Application BD Empty Application BD

Post by Hellequi Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:54 pm

1. Your name ? Rodrigo Fernandes
2. Your age ? 26 years old
3. Nationality ? Brazilian
4. On what servers u have played ? l2Extreme, SUpremeL2 and Dex
5. How many hours u play usually ?
6. What time of day you play ? your GMT ? i play 5~8 hours per day and full weekend
7. Your PC config ? Do you have decent internet connection ?my pc = intel 2.7 ghz, 4gb ram, video card ait radeon 512 mb... My link is 4 mb
8. What you expect from clan?: I hope very much organization and fellowship. also hope that we can achieve our goals IG and we become stronger every day
9. How can u be useful to clan?:can help with whatever they need, I'm always willing to help them
10. Have you ever been in arranged 9vs9 fight ?: ofc, many times
11. Can you use Ventrilo ? Have a mic ? Can you speak English ? yes to all questions
12. Did you read the clan rules ? yes
13. Char name, class , lvl , gear on your previous server ? soultakerlvl 78, A/S
14. Nobless (future ) ? yes
15. Anyone who can recommend you ? i think no
16. Your target on server ? conquest castles and and make the clan strong
17. Why u want to join us ? I trust that with you we can win all our objectives
18. What clans u have been before, why you left them ? And ex chars and name changes if you have ? Soldiers - i leave cuz the clan is inactive
19. Can you be online for sieges when needed ? yes, ever
20. Are u rdy to play anytime your needed class ? yes, i do
21. Can you stay calm at pvp? yes, i love pvp =)
22. Are u a party leader or follower type of person ? both can be a leader as you follow my leader
23. Do you play from home or -net cafee ? home
24. What class you would like to play on the new server are u rdy to make what clan asks you. I am Bladedancer lvl 47
25. Whats your experience with all classes ? i played with nukers and BD

Hellequi

Back to top Go down