DIPSERSAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for joining the clan :)

3 posters

Go down

application for joining the clan :) Empty application for joining the clan :)

Post by Aizen021 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:38 pm

1. Your name ? Dejan
2. Your age ?23
3. Nationality ?serbian
4. On what servers u have played ?G1,Extreme,Friendz,Heaven and hell,Simplycity and and a lot of others..
5. How many hours u play usually ?usually i play for 8+ hours but from time to time less then that because of collage
6. What time of day you play ? your GMT ? +1 gmt i play manly in the night time or in the morning.
7.Your PC config ? Do you have decent internet connection ? i have a Black Edicion dual core procesor 4 gigs of ram but a low grafic card but i play on full res whit out any problems my internet connection is 1 mb
8. What you expect from clan?: Fun Smile,PvP,Farm... and PvP Smile mostly PvP.
9. How can u be useful to clan?: im friendly i can help in any situation. i am nucker so i could be useful in rbing and farming and PvP Smile
10. Have you ever been in arranged 9vs9 fight ?: yeah party fights are awesome Smile
11. Can you use Ventrilo ? Have a mic ? Can you speak English ?yea i can use vent . yeah i do speak English but i have a half Serbian Russian Accent but im understandable
12. Did you read the clan rules ?yeah
13. Char name, class , lvl , gear on your previous server ? full s grade Doombringer (on Emperor wars)AQ Baium and zaken,on Friendz full a grade Phantom ranger.
14. Nobless (future ) ?i will do it if thats the question Smile
15. Anyone who can recommend you ?no one
16. Your target on server ? to be the best sph Smile dont know to play and have fun and do a lot of sieges Smile
17. Why u want to join us ? like the rules
18. What clans u have been before, why you left them ? And ex chars and name changes if you have ?lol i changed a lot of clans over the years most i was on where DoomLords char name Ikillforfun and in Exileds on friedz YoAsakura , and BlueWulfs on Extreme i was Aizensama and Nemessis
19. Can you be online for sieges when needed ? YEAH YEAH OOOOO YEAH Smile onley is something interupts my rl
20. Are u rdy to play anytime your needed class ?yeah mostly onley if im not at home.
21. Can you stay calm at pvp? yeah
22. Are u a party leader or follower type of person ? follower
23. Do you play from home or -net cafee ?on home
24. What class you would like to play on the new server are u rdy to make what clan asks you? im a spellhowler yeah i could make a new one no prob.
25. Whats your experience with all classes ? im best as a Sph and Ol and WC,But i have a lot of exp whit DoomBringers and Paladins

Aizen021

Back to top Go down

application for joining the clan :) Empty Re: application for joining the clan :)

Post by natural Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:56 pm

+ for sh
natural
natural

Back to top Go down

application for joining the clan :) Empty Re: application for joining the clan :)

Post by grimreaper Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:40 am

+1
grimreaper
grimreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchez Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:56 pm

-1 cuz we are not recruiting atm
Sanchez
Sanchez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down